Agenda for February 2020 City Council Meeting – 2/17/2020
Date and time: 2/17/2020 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Tracy Englebrecht, Doug Carmical, Chris Cantwell, Robert Phillips, Jim Milholen, Debb Formanek, Frankie Hart, Linda Usrey
Optional: George Rhoads, Jesse Martinez, Moose Dunavan, Wes Usrey
Location: City of Little Flock City Hall
1. Call Meeting to Order 6:30 P.M.
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Roll Call
5. Public Comments
6. Action on Minutes
7. Treasurer’s Report & Action on Financials
- General Fund – $1,687,116
- Street Fund – $254,350
8. Unfinished Business
9. New Business
- Deletion of certain assets – The PD has their new service weapons and we need to delete the old ones from inventory so they can be turned over as trade-ins.
- The annexation item will be on a future agenda – there are some processes that have to be still before it makes it to us as an Ordinance.
11. Pay Bills – Over $10,000
- Rogers Fire Department: $80,000 (Ambulance Service)
- Motorola Solutions: $189,202.10 (AWIN Radios)