From the Mayor, 3/23/2020:In effort to do our part to help ensure the health and safety of the employees of the City of Little Flock, the City Hall offices will be closed as of March 24, 2020. This closure will remain in effect until further notice.
Given the number of people working in a small space, this is the best decision for our City. We are making arrangements to have everyone work remotely during this closure. Although not an exhaustive list, below are adjustments being made to ensure things continue to move forward for the city and our citizens:
- Fire dues can be paid by mail or online. We have placed a drop box inside the vestibule at city hall and payments may be dropped there as well.
- Court payments can be made at the drop box outside City Hall, online or by mail.
- We obtained a listing of the citizens currently on the “Blue Bag” program for trash service and attempt to contact each person to see if they need bags. For those that do, we will arrange to drop them off at their house.
- Any permit and license requests should first be made with a phone call to the planning department. We will then work with each requestor on how best to handle the needed documents, fees, etc.
- There is no April Planning Commission meeting.
- We are working on options for online City Council and Planning meetings. Details will be provided once we get them.
Any other business will be conducted by the best means possible on a case by case basis. Email contact information for the various offices are:
- Tracy Englebrecht, Mayor email@example.com
- Linda Usrey, Recorder/Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessica Ferguson, Planning/Assistant email@example.com
- Katelyn Yousey, Court Clerk firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience while we take these steps to ensure the health and safety of us all.
Tracy Englebrecht, Mayor